- GIFT FOR YOUR GARDENER: The pride and joy of your food plot will be straight rows, consistent plant spacing, and an accurate seed depth.
- PRECISION PLANTING: Control seed depth and seed spacing for any of 38 different seed types. A sturdy furrow plow lets you dial in precise seed depth. This precision garden seeder is the choice tool for those who plant food plots and medium-size gardens.
- MADE IN THE USA BY OUR MANUFACTURING PERSONNEL: Every part of the assembly process is completed in the United States. You will not find any “assembled in America with globally sourced materials” products here.
- NO RUST: High quality, aluminum construction is durable and will last for years of use.
- INCLUDES 7 SEED PLATES: Plant Hemp, Sweet Corn, Radish, Leeks, Spinach, Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips, Beans, Small Peas, Jumbo Peas, Beets, Okra, and Swiss Chard. Additional six seed plates are available as an optional accessory.
An ideal row crop planter, the 1001-B is a tool that takes the guesswork out of planting any row crop. Here is how it works: install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your seed, adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener, and then set your 30″. long row marker for the desired width. Fill the seed hopper with seeds, then begin pushing in your well-tilled soil— that is it. The results will speak for themselves; when you look at your garden days later and see all the row crops come out of the ground, at the same time, making you the envy of all gardeners who do not have the 1001-B. Standard seed plates included with the 1001-B are 18100 sweet corn, 18101 radish, leeks, spinach, 18102 carrots, lettuce, turnips, 18103 beans, small peas, 18104 jumbo peas, 18105 beets, okra, Swiss chard, and 18111 bits of hemp. Optional kits are available for you to choose from: Side-dress Fertilizer attachment with variable flow control #1600; Seed Plate Kit for Kale, Cabbage, Cucumbers, Popcorn, Lima Beans and others #60010; Blank Seed Plate #18106 – allows the handy person to create a custom seed plate.
Looking for product manuals?
Still have questions about this product? Contact Us