- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and New Row Marker Retaining Clip to secure the row marker
- Rustproof wheels
- Six precision seed plates for Sweet Corn, Radish/Leeks/Spinach, Carrots/Lettuce/Turnips, Beans/Small Peas, Jumbo Peas, Beets/Okra/Swiss Chard
- 30”/76cm aluminum row marker
- Adjustable depth ground opener
- Cover chain
- Optional Side-dress Fertilizer attachment with variable flow control #1600
- Optional Seed Plate Kit for Kale, Cabbage, Cucumbers, Popcorn, Lima Beans and others #60010
- Optional Blank Seed Plate #18106 – allows the handy person to create a custom seed plate
An ideal row crop planter, the 1001-B is a tool that takes the guesswork out of planting any row crop. Here’s how it works: install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your seed, then adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener, and then set your 30” long row marker for the desired width, then fill the seed hopper with seeds, then begin pushing in your well tilled soil, that’s it. The results will speak for themselves when days later you look at your garden and see all the row crops come out of the ground at the same time; perfect, making you the envy of all gardeners who don’t have the 1001-B.
Bring out the farmer in you!
Looking for product manuals?
Still have questions about this product? Contact Us