- PATENTED EVEN-SPREAD DROP SYSTEM: EarthWay’s 3-hole-drop system, with side-spread control, promotes an even spread pattern with feathered edging for accurate applications. You can adjust the drop rate directly on the spreader.
- SAVE TIME: EarthWay’s engineers designed the fully enclosed gearbox to provide years of service. You will get the same great, clog-free results even when used under moist or damp conditions. Think of the time and aggravation you’ll avoid not having to clean out the drop holes mid-project!
- MADE IN THE USA: EarthWay products are 100% Made in the USA by our manufacturing personnel. Every part of the assembly process is completed in the United States.
- SIDE-SPREAD CONTROL: This patented design protects your flowerbeds, sidewalks, and walkways. It allows you to control the left side spread pattern, which lets you maintain the correct application rate even when close to paths and other places you don’t want to spread material. Patent U.S. 10,993,368
- HEAVY-DUTY, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The stainless steel handle and frame were specifically designed for even weight distribution and with the widespread 13″ pneumatic stud tires this unit makes it easy to spread fertilizer, salt, or seed on slopes or other uneven ground. EarthWay’s 21701 spreader is built to go and go.
- WARRANTY: 1-Year Limited Warranty
Looking for product manuals?
Still have questions about this product? Contact Us