- EASY TO USE: Strap into the comfort backpack-type harness, set the rate, and start spreading between 8-12 ft wide. 40 LB Hopper capacity – rustproof poly construction.
- COMFORT: Large buckles and a quick tug on the front adjustable straps, and your spreaders set for a comfortable height.
- CAPACITY: Hopper capacity of 40 LB allows you to be productive and fill less often.
- DURABLE QUALITY: The sealed gearbox’s lubed at the factory and maintenance-free. Chrome-plated crank and epoxy coated steel provide years of service.
- EVEN-SPREAD TECHNOLOGY: 3-hole dual-port adjustable shut-off system allows for 180-degree precision spreading.
- SIDE-SPREAD CONTROL: This patented design protects your flowerbeds, sidewalks, and walkways. It allows you to control the left side spread pattern, which lets you maintain the correct application rate even when close to paths and other places you don’t want to spread material. Patent U.S. 10,993,368.
- WARRANTY: 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Our professional-quality, 40 LB capacity chest mount spreader comes equipped with straps designed for fitting comfortably across the back. The wide footprint makes the unit easy to fill, and the included hopper cover protects the operator while this unit is in use. The hopper cover protects against moisture from getting in and dust from getting out. Go places a no-wheeled spreader can travel with 40 LB of your favorite material. Seed grass in waterways, road banks, wet areas, and places food for wildlife (deer, ducks, fish). With the EVEN-SPREAD® PRO Dual Port Adjustable Shut-Off System, the user can infinitely balance the spread pattern based on material size, weight, and flight characteristics, and the Super-duty high-speed gearbox, spread widths of 15 ft are common. Epoxy powder coated tubular steel chassis with integrated stand, wide comfortable carrying straps; the 3100 is a perfect choice. Finally, a chest spreader that performs so well, you will be dancing your way back to the garage. WARRANTY: 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Looking for product manuals?
Still have questions about this product? Contact Us