- CAPACITY: Holds up to 4LB of materials.
- SPOT SEEDING: This product is perfect for spot seeding or fertilizing.
- DESIGNED FOR HARD TO REACH SPACES: Take this hand spreader to places that your normal spreader will not go.
- ERGONOMIC: This unit is built with an ergonomic arm to make holding your spreader a breeze.
- SCOOP: Easily fit this spreader into a bag of fertilizer or a 5-gallon bucket.
- WARRANTY: 1-Year limited warranty
This professional-grade snow pusher is made with a high-density polymer and a non-stick blade that is 7 times more durable than aluminum. The quick attach blade will not scratch decks while still removing snow from brick pavers. The ergonomic handle is engineered for a better and more comfortable grip. It is engineered to fit larger glove-handed hands. The D-handle is designed to be comfortable for gloved and larger hands. Slush draining support ensures no snow buildup remains on the shovel. 21″ fiberglass shaft stays flexible in freezing temperatures. The construction of the shovel is made up of an impact-resistant poly structure. It is engineered to withstand any fridged temperature that the winter months may bring. Superior materials ensure strength in all the right places. This product is ergonomically engineered for maximum force at the blade of the shovel. This shovel is a part of our Snow Pusher Series which includes 4 different size blades, making it perfect for Contractor or Residential use.
Looking for product manuals?
Still have questions about this product? Contact Us