- FULLY ASSEMBLED: Out of the box, fold up the handle and you are ready to spread. Fold-down the handle for compact storage. No tools needed. Fill and go.
- HIGH GRIP TIRES: 9″ pneumatic tires will not slide like plastic wheels. Instead, you can roll easily through slush and compacted snow with ease
- DESIGNED FOR ROCK SALT: Our unique high flow hopper design allows 3″ pieces of rock salt to pass through the hopper. With a 12-foot spread width, you can finish the job in less time and be on with your day.
- SOLID LINKAGE CONTROL: EarthWay knows better than to put cheap cables on salt spreaders. A solid linkage will not bend, rust, or fail to move in cold weather like a traditional fertilizer spreader cable linkage. Spread like the professionals with a solid linkage spreader.
- LARGE CAPACITY HOPPER: The 50 LB hopper will hold an entire bag of salt or ice melt. No need to stop and fill the hopper multiple times.
- WARRANTY: 1-Year limited warranty.
Built for your snow removal crew to use all season long on multiple jobs per day. The strong frame and heavy-duty gearbox provide reliable duty. Solid linkage makes for easy on/off transitions. The 10″ pneumatic tires makes easy work of navigation of parking lot curbs. With up to a 15′ spread width per pass, you will finish jobs quickly time after time. Some of the product’s key features include the heavy-duty gearbox, self-lubricating and sealed providing reliable service night after night. The large hopper opening allows for consistent flow without clogging your hopper. The adjustable ergonomic handle extends for taller operators (6′ or taller) and has the versatility for shorter operators. The durability is one of the strongest features of the product. The solid metal linkage provides reliable flow control and ensures stability in the product. The sturdy stand allows for a strong diamond handle that makes it easy to lift over curbs. You cannot go wrong with the PolarTech by EarthWay 50 LB Ice Melt Spreader! Heavy-duty rain cover and salt deflector kit sold separately.
Still have questions about this product? Contact Us