- PATENTED EVEN-SPREAD DROP SYSTEM FOR AN EVEN SPREAD EVERY TIME: Earthway’s 3-hole-drop system, with side-spread control, promotes an even spread pattern with feathered edging for accurate applications. You can adjust the drop rate directly on the spreader.
- SAVE TIME WITH NO MORE CLOGGED OR BLOCKED DROP HOLES: EarthWay’s engineers designed the fully enclosed gearbox to provide years of service. You will get the same great, clog-free results even when used under moist or damp conditions. Think of the time and aggravation you’ll avoid not having to clean out the drop holes mid-project!
- MADE COMPLETELY IN THE USA: EarthWay products are 100% Made in the USA by our manufacturing personnel. Every part of the assembly process is completed in the United States. You will not find any “assembled in America with globally sourced materials” products here.
- SIDE-SPREAD CONTROL ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR SIDE DEFLECTORS: This patented design protects your flowerbeds, sidewalks, and walkways. It allows you to control the left side spread pattern, which lets you maintain the correct application rate even when close to paths and other places you don’t want to spread material.
- HEAVY-DUTY, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION MAKES YOUR SPREADER LAST AND LAST: From steel “T” bar handle to the frame specifically designed for even weight distribution with widespread 13″ pneumatic stud tires. Even better, the sturdy tires won’t go flat, making it easy to spread fertilizer, salt, or seed on slopes or other uneven ground. Because of the engineering of the tires, EarthWay’s 2150 spreader is built to go and go. Debris screen to keep clumps from clogging the shut-off system.
- WARRANTY: 1-Year Limited Warranty
The unit is fitted with the patented three-hole drop design that ensures an even spreading at 180 degrees. The 50 LB capacity poly hopper is ideal for small jobs or in a situation where your storage space is limited. The multi-position height-adjustable handle and “T”-Speed lever provide total operator control and comfort for users of different heights. The even spread 3-hole drop shut-off system ensures an even spread pattern and provides a feathered spreading edge for accurate applications. The unit includes a three-position height-adjustable handle to be fitted to all users. The larger 13″ pneumatic wheels glide through the heaviest turf. In addition, the non-corrosive shut-off plate ensures seasons of trouble-free spreading, and we provide a two-year warranty on the gearbox. You have the option to include these items: 3-Sided Deflector – #60166R or a Rain Cover – #77001.
Looking for product manuals?
Still have questions about this product? Contact Us