- PRECISION: Sturdy furrow plow lets you select the correct seed depth while your chosen seed plate perfectly spaces the seeds.
- DURABILITY: Made in the USA with high quality aluminum so unit will not rust between use.
- OPERATION: Select material and appropriate seed plate, set down the row marker and you are ready to go. Be sure to adjust the furrow plow to the correct seeds depth.
- DESIGN: Light weight construction and simple assembly make this unit user friendly.
- OPTIONAL: Additional accessories include fert-a-ply attachment and optional seed plate set (both sold separately).
- WARRANTY: One year limited warranty for all EarthWay products.
An ideal row crop planter, the 1001-B is a tool that takes the guesswork out of planting any row crop. Here’s how it works: install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your seed, adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener, and then set your 30 inch long row marker for the desired width. Fill the seed hopper with seeds, then begin pushing in your well-tilled soil— that’s it! The results will speak for themselves when you look at your garden days later. Seeing all your crops come up out of the ground, all at the same time, will make you the envy of every gardener planting without the 1001-B. Our standard seed plates included with the 1001-B can plant sweet corn, radish, leeks, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, beans, small and jumbo peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, hemp and more!
Looking for product manuals?
Still have questions about this product? Contact Us