JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
Working as a team as well as individually, our technicians will promote efficiency and safety by providing repair and preventative maintenance services for the building & equipment of our facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production equipment.
- Repair maintain and upgrade buildings and grounds.
- Perform preventative maintenance on building and equipment.
- Detect faulty operations of mechanical safety and functions.
- Support other departments with ideas and troubleshooting services as needed.
- Interact in a professional and cheerful manner with other departments
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Conduct themselves with integrity and respect in all interactions.
- Use a high level of common sense and situational awareness in all tasks.
- Use of Power Tools
- Operation of a forklift and scissor lift
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/PPE REQUIREMENTS:
Physical requirements include:
- Lifting and moving heavy objects
- Walking up to 3 miles a day on concrete floors
- Standing for long periods of time
- Working at ceiling height (up to 20’ off the ground)
Protective eyewear is required.
This position requires you to have your own basic hand tools (i.e. pliers, screwdriver, hammer, tool bag, sockets, etc.)
This position will include rotating on call duties.
MEASURE OF PERFORMANCE:
Performance will be measured based on completion of tasks, efficiency, teamwork, safety, attendance, and personal development.